Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
Buy, redeem, download
We support many different stores, which may differ in the process of downloading. We have provided these generic instructions to assist you in downloading. If you have specific questions, please browse our Help section for more information.
Purchasing and downloading an online product - This assumes you have set up your store account with a valid method of payment.
Browse through our site's various categories or use the Search field, if available, to find artists, albums, or songs. In some cases, only a limited number of downloads are available for purchase.
1. Most times, you can listen to and view product previews. When you've found product that you're ready to download, click the Download, Buy, or similar button for that the item.
* If you are buying a product, you will probably be asked to click Confirm to confirm your purchase choice.
2. The download process will start.
* If a prompt opens asking you if to "Open," “Run,” or “Save” the file; we recommend you choose to Save it.
* Next, you will designate where you want to save the file. We recommend you save the file to your default My Music folder, or a different folder of choice which you can locate on your computer later. This differs by operating system and browser. If you are having trouble finding your file after download, please visit this link.
* If you ordered a mobile product, a notice will show you that the file was sent to your phone. You will receive a text message to your phone with instructions about how to proceed and download.
Purchasing and downloading an entire album or another type of bundle/package
Locate the product you'd like to purchase and then click the BUY ALBUM (or similar) button.
1. You may be asked to verify that you want to buy this album by clicking CONFIRM.
2. Our Java Download Manager will launch to help you manage the album download experience and monitor the download. (Some album downloads do not require use of this application but most do.)
Note about Java: Java is an application created by Sun Java and provided as a free download for both Windows and Mac computers at http://www.java.com/en/ - and more specifically, at http://jdl.sun.com/webapps/getjava/BrowserRedirect?locale=en&host=java.com.
If you are having difficulty with the download manager, please visit this link.
What is the Java Download Manager?
As you can see in the screenshots below, our Java Download Manager is a server-side application used to streamline the album download process. With the exception of perhaps needing to upload your computer’s Java, nothing else is required to run this process successfully.
After the manager downloads, choose to open it.
1. If you are prompted, you may need to choose to “Open With” Java (in other words, leave the default and do not change it to “Save File”), and you may also check the bottom box so as to skip this step with future album downloads
2. Next, Java™ will launch on your computer, and open a window that invites you to select a location for your album download. As seen below, on a Windows computer, this will usually default to "My Music". You can change which folder in which you wish to store the album using the drop-down menu at the top. If you want to simply store the album in "My Music," click Select:
3. The Download Manager will now open. As you can see below, it will show you the bundle you have purchased and list the tracks as they are downloading. It will process up to four tracks at a time until the bundle is done downloading.
4. Once the album/bundle is done downloading, the Download Manager will offer you the option to Close it or to Open the folder of the new bundle you just downloaded. Note that the Download Manager automatically creates a folder by the name of your bundle product and downloads all tracks into it with proper sequential numbers and naming, so you are ready to now load this new bundle into iTunes, Windows Media Player, Napster, Real, or any other jukebox or player application as well as synch it with any handset, burn to CD, etc.
Troubleshooting the Download Manager:
1. If your bundle/album did not complete and the Download Manager was interrupted or stopped mid-way, if the store you visited contains a “My History” section, you may log in and navigate to this section to re-initiate the Download Manager, which will pick up the bundle download from where you left it and complete the download.
2. If specific files are missing in the bundle product, please use this form to contact Customer Service. Include information about the name of the bundle/album and the specific tracks/files that seem missing from the bundle. Our Customer Care Representatives will research the matter and respond to you.
3. If you are unable to launch the application, please see this this link.
|Others in this Category|
|Welcome to our download service!|
|Create An Account|
|What happens when I return to the site?|
Copyright © 2001-2011 Neurotic Media, LLC and/or its suppliers and licensors. All rights reserved.