How do I request to download mobile content from a WAP store?
The process differs by phone, but we have provided generic instructions to assist you in downloading from a WAP store. You may wish to contact your carrier for more information on your phone's capabilities.
- To view and order content on the WAP site, you must use your phone's browser. Enter the WAP store URL into the browser’s address field. Note: Not all phones are Web-enabled. If your phone has the capability, in most cases you must have this enabled with your carrier, and/or be billed for data services as you use them. Consult your phone manual to find out if your device can surf the web and how to launch your device browser and connect to the Web.
- Browse the WAP store on your phone and look for content you would like to order. If you are redeeming a Redemption Code for value, click the “Redeem” link in the WAP store and follow the instructions to unlock your value using your code. Then proceed to search for the content you would like to order.
- Once you click on the Buy link or Redeem/Credit link for the product in which you are interested, we will process your request.
- We will send a text message to your handset to verify a purchase request. Some carriers and phones may involve a slightly different type of message delivery than others. If you agree to the content and price outlined in this message, reply as instructed.
- A message will be sent back to your handset with a link that you can go to in order to start the download process or a file attached to the message. Click on this link or choose to visit it using the keys on your device. Note that different devices involve different procedures at this stage in order to store the file download properly.
- The content will now be downloaded onto your handset.
- Once the download is complete, save the new file to your handset.
- If you would like your new ringtone to replace your current ringtone selection or for your new image to replace your current wallpaper, go to your phone settings and set it as such.
- At the end of your download, you should receive a final text message thanking you for downloading with us.
Copyright © 2001-2011 Neurotic Media, LLC and/or its suppliers and licensors. All rights reserved.